RRB ALP Syllabus and pattern 2014
Railway Recruitment Board has issued the notification the recruitment of ALP post. Now the students are searching for the syllabus and pattern which they are going to give in the examination. RRB has published the expected date of examination for the ALP post.
Tentataive dates will be – 15th June,2014.
1.The exam duration - 1 hr 30 min (90 min).
2.Total Number of questions in the exam - 120
3.Negative marking – 1/3 marks for every wrong answer.
4. Question paper comes under different language i.e, Hindi, English, Urdu etc.
Topics or syllabus of ALP -
There are ’4′ sections
c.General Intelligence and Reasoning
d.General science and Technical ability
What are the study materials required for the candidates -
The exam is conducted for various streams so it is impossible to get everything in one book or in single materials. So the candidates should gather all the material from different books. The Important topics for the ALP post is listed below -
1. For Mechanical Stream - Dimensions, heat, engine, Thermo dynamics, energy, material, energy conservation, Management, Applied Mechanics, Turbo machinery, production engineering, automation engineering, kinetic theory, the strength of the material, Metallurgical, Metal Handling, refrigerators and air conditioned, Transformation of heat and so on…
2) For Automobile Stream : machine design, system theory, IC engines, heat transfer, Thermo Dynamics, Materials Applying motion, the power plant turbines and boilers, and Metallurgical Production Technology and so on.
3) For Electrical Stream : Electrical India, rolls, cables, transfers, proved to be the fundamental electrical system, an alternative system Single phase motor, three phase motor system, light, magnetism, motors, and so on.
4) For Electronics and Communication Stream : the transistor, Dias, digital electronics, networking and industrial electronics, electronic tube, semi-conductor physics, robotic radio communications systems and satellite matters, computer and micro processor and so on.
5) Topics for English : About 10 questions will be asked from this section . Questions such as articles, prepositions, voices, tenses, synonyms, antonyms, etc., from the basic grammar of the
6) Reasoning For ALP: such as encoding, after decoding, blood ties, arrangements, calendar and Topics – dates, weeks, classification, analogy, verbal and non-verbal questions are important. Digital section , as candidates, such as time and distance factors, ratios, averages, interest in methods, pictogram-based problems and so on.